Tuesday March 22, 2011 – Tuesday March 22, 2011
14316 Michigan Avenue
Dearborn, MI 48126
“Managing Your Charitable Money” Presented by Mass Mutual Financial Group and NAAMA MI
On behalf of NAAMA Michigan, join us for dinner at Habib’s Cuisine on March 22, 2011 at 6:00PM to learn how you can achieve your personal charitable giving goals and benefit your favorite charity.
The evening’s discussion and speakers will address:
- What is charitable giving?
- How does the charity benefit?
- How do my family and I benefit?
- How does charitable giving coordinate with my estate plan?
- Daniel J. Donohue CLU, ChFC, MBA
- Louise L. Labadie
- Richard R. Zmijewski, Sr.
- Berry Moorman, PC
- Diane Bourbeau