Dear NAAMA MI Colleagues:
I am pleased to tell you that I am a member of the planning committee for NAAMA’s 28th International Medical Convention at Le Méridien Piccadilly Hotel in London and I’d like to personally invite you and your family to join us there this summer. The theme of the convention is “Medical Innovations: Improving Patient Outcomes in the 21stCentury.” Here are just some of the terrific scientific sessions already planned:
· “The History of Arab Medicine & Its Contribution to Western Medicine”
· “10 Ways to Live to be a 100”
· “Psychiatric Illness in Pregnancy: What You Need to Know but Were Afraid to Ask”
· “Utilizing Integrated Health Systems (HIS), and Pharmacy Scope of Practice to provide Pharmaceutical Care to Patients”
· “Modern Imaging and Endovascular Interventional Techniques in the Management of Lower Gastrointestinal Bleeding”
· “Antimicrobial Stewardship Program (ASP): What, Why, and How?”
· “Prenatal In-utero Repair of Myelomeningocele in the post-MOMs Trial Era: Saint Louis Experience” and
· “New Anesthesia”
There is also an outstanding social program planned featuring the historic sites of London and the Gala Dinner cruise aboard a private boat along the Thames River!
It’s easy to register, book your tours and book your hotel rooms. Just click:
You’ve all received the beautiful London registration brochure that contains the details and prices, but if you’d like to see it online, just click here.
Let’s have a great showing from the NAAMA MI in London. I hope to see you all there!