Estate and Financial Planning Seminar ( April 18, 2012)
Do You Care Enough to Provide for and Protect Your Loved Ones and Yourself?
IF YOU DO . . . find out how you can take control
of issues and events that can affect you and your loved ones
at the most critical moments in life during a FREE seminar.
ESTATE & FINANCIAL PLANNING SEMINAR
Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 6:00 p.m.
Habib’s Restaurant 14316 Michigan Ave., Dearborn, MI 48126
Estate Planning Attorney David Mammel and
Wealth Management Advisor Marty Schmidt
- Do you want to protect and maintain financial security?
- Do you want to leave a legacy of love and support to your family?
- What will happen if you don’t have a will or a trust?
- How can you ensure loved ones won’t waste time & money in court?
Please RSVP: email@example.com to reserve your place and learn how to:
- Make critical decisions now so the State or others don’t make them for you.
- Handle changes that affect your financial security and estate plan now.
Dinner provided . . . no cost or obligation to participants